Totalul afișărilor de pagină

24 sept. 2012

The one that can’t be moved


       Oh, another day has come and I, I feel again as lonely and as misunderstood as I felt yesterday. Oh if I could just walk by myself for only once in my life, Lord, wouldn’t that be great and if only by miracles’ touch I could talk and fill myself with laughter would it make me happier. I can’t sing as others or join people when they are dancing.
       Oh, I still remember how the group of people that are now adults were shaking their bodies and smiled to the all mighty sun while being kids. Oh, but that was such a long time ago, when I was strong and envied by my other friends because oh, was I feared by all the others. And now, now I feel as sad as I can be and oh, if only I had human eyes to shed a tear and help the ground that has kept me still for such a long time I would and oh, if I had a mouth I would scream from the top of my longs and oh, how much I’d want skin so that I could feel pain and chills every time something would amaze me. But in the end, I am just a humble stone and oh, do I desire a heart, that magical let’s say object that has a certain time when it actually bursts into millions of beats and oh, how I’d want to feel like I’m in love but…
      Oh another day has come and I, I feel again as lonely and as misunderstood as I felt yesterday. So as I stay and stare at the burning sun that waits for the moon to take its place, please tell me, you the one that cannot hear the silence and look me in the eyes, would you trade your life for mine at least until tomorrow will become the new yesterday?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu